by penez hilton
- fat women: *gets shit on by peers, media, the fashion industry, products and marketing*
- skinny women: *praised by literally everyone*
- skinny women: *doesn't say shit while fat women are being put down*
- Nicki: fuck skinny bitches
- skinny women: what the FUCK what htE FUCK??? YOU ARE Nt gonna get ANYhwer by shMING ANY body type...we have to LOVE evyer,,,one!!!!1111
- AM I THE ONLY FAT CHICK PISSED OFF BY THIS SONG? Am I the only fat chick that had hella skinny friends just as self conscious as I was? There's a huge difference between a song being body positive for larger women, and straight up saying "Fuck skinny bitches".
- Every single body is judged and looked at - be it fat or skinny, by lust or disgust. Every single person, even those you idolize have insecurities about their bodies, and I hope that all my fat babe friends do not see this as victory over skinny girls, but as a war on women's bodies.
- It's so hurtful and dismissive to think all skinny people are praised, or that all fat people are looked down upon. You're born into your body, be nice to it; others are born into their bodies, be nice to them too.
White people can take their guns into Walmart strapped on their legs with no issue but god forbid a Black man has skittles in his pocket or his hands in the air.
← Older Posts Page 1 of 125